ENDURING THE RIGORS, WITH INTERLOCKING, SEAMLESS STYLE
Regupol AktivLok tiles interlock with a fit so precise, its seams are virtually invisible. AktivLok goes well beyond “fitness for purpose” in the selectorized area, the spinning room, the “iron den” – every space in the facility.
PERFORMANCE. MEASURED IN MILES
Thousands of miles of AktivLok have been manufactured using state-of-the-science equipment, the cleanest raw materials, and the most consistent color infusion – for toughness, resiliency, shock absorption, durability, safety and great looks.
LOOSE-LAID FOR EASY INSTALLATION AND “NON-PERMANENT” PERMANENCE
AktivLok can be loose-laid over almost any sub-floor or finished floor, without permanent bonding to the substrate. It’s made of up to 100% post-consumer tire rubber and post-industrial EPDM rubber to the strictest environmental standards, so using it can qualify your facility for LEED credits.
DESIGN FLEXIBILITY IS LOCKED IN
Regupol AktivLok can be used to create an entire fitness floor.
2' X 2' X 3/8" thick rubber floor tiling, easy to install, just clicks together.
Click here to calculate the tiles you need
Only available in Black with White Flecks
• Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 3/8" Available in corner, border and center tiles.
• Density - ASTM D3676 - 60 pcf
• Hardness - ASTM D2240 (Shore A) - 60 +/-5
• Tear Strength - ASTM D624 - 80 pli min
• Elongation - ASTM D412 - >145%
• Tensile Strength - ASTM D412 - >220 PSI
• Flexibilty - ASTM F137 1/4" Mandrel - Pass
• Resistance To Chemicals - ASTM F925 - No change